Monday, September 5, 2011

Wish List: Urban Decay The Quinceañera Bag

Cosmetic bag lemming!

I am now hankering for some UD The Quinceañera Bag!





After reading Karen's entry on Makeup and Beauty Blog on this baby, I couldn't stop dreaming about it! She will show you just how much you can stuff in this pouch to prove how large this is. I own about 4 cosmetic bags ranging in sizes, but all of it can fit inside my shoulder bag or back pack. But I can't seem to fit all my necessary beauty products like gloss, powder, blush, mascara, shadow, liner, brushes, etc. especially during out of town/country trips with my family. I had to bring a lot of separate bags to take them all with me which occupies too much space in my hand carry or luggage. Not to mention that I also tow my blow drier and flat iron with me!

So now I am just biting my nails while reading all the rave reviews for this pouch. It's made for Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary and I believe will only be around for a limited time. The color is in UD's signature purple with pretty sparkles on the fabric, and a gold zipper. The inner lining is printed with the "UD" logo on it and a zipped-up inner compartment is also present. So much space to store makeup/bath products! :)

I'll be waiting for my Sonia Kashuk and UD package to arrive in late September before purchasing this and hope to have it before our family flies over to Macau in November!

This bag retails for $26 in the Urban Decay website

No comments:

Post a Comment