Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Night Haul: Urban Decay Box of Potions and Sonia Kashuk Flat Top Brush

Well, not much of a haul but I'd like to call it that!

My order from House of Flair just arrived in the mail and I couldn't be more excited! Coz it's my first ever Urban Decay purchase as well as from Sonia Kashuk! Was so happy with the very speedy transactions with the seller Ms. Suyen!



The items unpacked! I got the UD Box of Potions on sale from the Urban Decay store. It retailed for about...$19.50 I believe. I forgot sorry! And the Sonia Kashuk synthetic flat top brush for about $14.


The BoP contains the Complexion Primer Potion, Lip Primer Potion, Shadow Primer Potion and Eyelash Primer Potion.


Since I was in a lemming mood for brushes (flat tops in particular), I had to grab this after all the rave YouTube reviews for this SK brush in applying both foundation and cream blush (which it was specifically designed for).

For my orders, Ms. Suyen also added a packet of Charlotte Ronson Face and Body Glow! Was in such a rush that I forgot to take a pic of it! Next time though.

And as usual, I will be writing reviews for these as soon as I try them out one of these days! :D

*hugs and good night!*

No comments:

Post a Comment