Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Holiday Wishlist

I know it's still September, but in the Philippines we celebrate Christmas as soon as the -BER months hit. Yes I know I can't possibly acquire all the stuff on this post for the holidays, but a girl can dream right? So here's the short list:




Dollface 96 Color Palette


Dollface 88 Avant Garde Palette


NARS Single Eyeshadow in Thunderball


NARS Single Eyeshadow in Night Flight


NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Underworld


Urban Decay The Naked Palette


Urban Decay 15-Year Anniversary Palette


Cargo Beach Blush in Tenerife


Cargo Suede Blush in Montebello


MAC Powder Blush in Fleur Power


MAC Cremeblend Blush in So Sweet, So Easy




MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder


MAC Lipstick in Angel



Sephora by OPI Urban Ballerina Nail Color


Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum


Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum


Bulgari Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum


Advanced Beauty Tools Chrome 4-Piece Travel Brush Set


Urban Decay The Quinceanera Bag


In Styler Rotating Iron


Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself by Francois Nars


Makeup is Art: Professional Techniques for Creating Original Looks by Academy of Freelance Makeup


VALVE Left 4 Dead 2 Bull Shifters T-Shirt (What can I say? I love L4D2 and I love Ellis!)


Aerie Printed Chiffon Dress (I love printed dresses, and have a Zara dress that looks so much like this)


Entomologist Field Dress



Chained Up, Chained Down Shoulder Harness


Elegant Beach Cuff


Genie in a Bottle Statement Necklace (I am passionate about Bohemian pieces!)


Shell and Pearl Rose Ring


Sputnik Sultan Ring (Reminds me of Emma Stone's baseball size ring in her Allure photoshoot)


A Piece of the Ocean with Me Necklace


I'd say this is a shortlist compared to others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment