Friday, September 16, 2011

Review: Charm Luxe Flat Top Brush

The flat top brush has definitely risen among the brush ranks for its versatility. It can be used for liquid, powder, and cream foundations or blushes (as a foundation and blush brush) to achieve the desired airbrushed effect, and even for contouring (serves the purpose of the angled contour brush). With all the hype over this brush, I wanted to find out what the hoopla was all about. Trouble was I was looking for a brush that didn't cost so much and would do the job for me.

And I found the Charm Luxe Flat Top brush!



The brush comes in this absolutely cute pink box (which is part of their new packaging)!






The brush is approximately 5.5 inches with a plastic pink handle that has the Charm logo on it. The hairs are synthetic fibers instead of animal hair (which is perfect for liquid and cream formulas) which makes it good for vegans and is antibacterial. They are quite densely packed and are super soft! I could stop touching it and gliding it across my cheek! Its density was just enough to buff my liquid foundation and my loose finishing powder onto my skin without sucking up any of the product. All of it goes right to my face!

And I would say that the results are just beautiful! My LF application never looked so great! No streaking or caking/flaking at the side of my nose and my T-Zone. I am so happy with how great this brush worked on my makeup! Plus it didn't dent my budget!

PROS:

1.) Synthetic hairs! No animals were harmed!
2.) Antibacterial!
3.) No shedding! I washed this when I got it, and after I tested it with foundation. Not one hair came off!
4.) The density is just perfect to deposit the product on my face and I can buff to the perfect "airbrushed" look.
5.) The price is cheap for the quality you get!
6.) Drying time is quite fast! They dry within the day.
7.) Easy to hold and control! The handle doesn't take any getting used to.
8.) It's pink and girly which I love!
9.) And I can buy it within the country! I don't have to wait for so long for it to arrive.

CONS:

Absolutely nothing!

REPURCHASE?:

I would! This baby is a steal for the price!

WHERE TO BUY?:

It can be bought for PhP 600.00 in Beauty and Minerals' online store

No comments:

Post a Comment